Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Healing With The Angels

Getting ready to go to work this morning and I so do not want to go. Yesterday was AWFUL! The phone was ringing every 5 seconds, people were constantly in and out, and to top it all off there were people installing and testing fire alarms. By the end of the day my head was pounding. The only good thing about yesterday (besides it being my dog's first birthday) was getting acupuncture at the end of the day. I swear that woman can work miracles. She got rid of my headache, as well as the problems I've been having with my back. I feel like a new person. There's something to be said about holistic healing. It really does work. It gets to the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. I'm slowly trying to get off all my meds and replace them with natural healing and supplements. I think that I will feel tons better.

    I've been reading a lot about angels and calling on them for help and let me tell you that it really does work. The archangels are God's messengers so you don't pray to them or anything like that, but you can ask them for help. I have been asking for help and signs and boy have I gotten them. I won't go into anything personal, because I kind of feel like I need to keep some things to myself, but I have been relying on the spiritual realm to help me get thru things and it has most definitely been working. I've been visualizing and meditating and I feel better now than I have in a long time. Archangel Raphael's healing light is the color of green and pink can also be a healing light, So when my dog had a place come up on her little chest and I had no clue what it was, I asked Archangel Raphael for help and visualized my dog being bathed in green and pink light and low and behold the place on her is looking better and better every day. AMAZING! And for all you skeptics out there, please keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself (because I wouldn't listen to them anyway).

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Remember to call on the angels for help when you need it!

3 comments: