Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm Back!

So it's been awhile since I've posted. I am now almost 10 months sober, which I am very happy about! I gotta tell you.....it was rough for awhile. I kept relapsing to the point where I couldn't get 30 days of sobriety. Then in June of 2015 my poor body had all it could take. I had a nervous breakdown (which I don't really remember thank goodness). I slept for a couple of days and when I woke up, I just didn't want to use anymore....and I haven't. God really does answer prayers guys. My life was so dark before I got sober. I spent nights crying on the floor begging God to help me and within a couple of days my prayer was answered. God is so good. So glad to be back with you guys! I'm going to be posting a lot more since I finally got a new laptop. I love all you awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment