Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Plans

The past few days have been spent with someone I am absolutely crazy in love with. I know I have never mentioned him on the blog, but I never really felt like it was a good time in my life to share this with everyone. But now, I am ready to scream it from the rooftops. Ha ha…..ok maybe I wouldn’t go that far, but my heart has completely been transformed here lately and not just by the man I love but by life itself and by Jesus. I have gotten so close to Him that I mourn not having Him in my life before.  The life I lead before was lonely and full of sin and I know now that I never ever have to go back to that, which is a miracle in itself.

I didn’t have a chance to make it to church today because I have been sick {allergies, sick to my stomach, and horrible dizzy spells}, so I watched a Joyce Meyer sermon on youtube. Jesus said that it doesn’t matter where you worship, only who you are and what you do, which is so comforting to me because as much as I would love to go to church every time the doors are open, sometimes that just isn’t possible for me, so I always try to make time to spend with Him. I have started doing the “She Reads Truth” daily devotional and let me tell you, if you haven’t tried this, I encourage you to download youversion on your phone and choose the She Reads Truth plan. It will transform your life. And since it is focused on women, it is more useful to me than anything else. Don’t get me wrong, I have completed other plans on there that have been great, I just find this one to be more directed at me. You can download youversion as an app on your phone. It’s free, quick, and it’s so easy to take some time out of your day to complete a day of this plan. Or if you are like me and have some extra time on your hands, you might want to keep going. I have completed several daily reading plans in one day because they were just so amazing, I didn’t want to stop.

I am dying to get outside tonight and go for a run. It has felt absolutely amazing outside every night, but I have been with my man almost every night this week and haven’t really had a chance to stomp it out this week. That changes TONIGHT. If I don’t go for a run, I might bust lol. I have so much pent up energy that NEEDS to come out, so I will be busy getting that out TONIGHT no matter WHAT.

Hope everyone has an amazing rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment