Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Give It To God

Well, I was supposed to get up early to run this morning, but yeah…..that didn’t happen. I am such a night owl and had trouble sleeping last night, so when that alarm went off this morning, I immediately turned it off. Now I feel bad because I am just now getting up. I probably ruined sleep for tonight, and I have ZERO energy. I am trying not to beat myself up over this.

I have a job interview this Wednesday and to say I am nervous is an understatement. I have A LOT riding on this, especially since my insurance is about to expire. One of the things I have to have for my interview is my Social Security Card, and I had no idea where it was, so I was so scared that I wouldn’t find it and I wouldn’t even get the chance to interview. Well, I prayed hard about it last night and then I just said “Jesus, I know you are at work on this already. Thank You. When I woke up, something told me to look in the upstairs closet. There was a little wallet that I haven’t used in forever. So, I opened it up and there it was. What a blessing and a HUGE relief. I praised HIM the moment I found that card, because I believe with everything in me that He led me to that. So thank you, Lord Jesus.

I hope everyone  has a blessed day. If you are struggling with something, just give it to God and let Him take care of it from there.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a night owl, but I slowly trained myself to go to bed earlier/get up earlier. It was totally worth it, because I have such better days! Good luck on the interview!

    ReplyDelete