Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Conquered the Run/Fall Bow Pics

 My last run before tonight was on Wednesday morning. Since then, I have been either extremely busy, or my knees have been in terrible pain. Seriously, there were a couple of days when I could barely walk on them and the only thing I could do was to prop them up and ice them down. I despise days like that. I feel so bad on said days. Like I haven't accomplished anything. Well, tonight, I decided that I didn't care how bad my knees were hurting, I needed an evening run. So that's exactly what I did and oh my goodness it felt so good. I plan to get up early in the morning and get back on schedule....well......I am going to take it slower than usual for a couple of days but I am just so happy to be back out there. :)

I have been decorating my house for fall and this afternoon, I put my fall bows and wreaths up on the front porch. I wanted to share a few pics. You can also find these pics under my new "My Home" tab on the home page of this blog.

Ignore the junk on the porch!




I also wanted to share a pic of my.....well.....part of my bathroom that I just finished unpacking a decorating.

My Sink :) 

 
Have a great rest of the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment