Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Coffee Date

If we were to meet for a coffee date in the morning, I would tell you that here lately I have developed an addition....to a little thing called running. I am so in love. So much so that something came up tonight and I wasn't able to go on my nightly run I kind of started to freak out a little lol. It's become a normal, every day thing so when I couldn't do it I felt a tad bit lost. I am definitely going to do it tomorrow night. There is no way in this world I can go two days without it. I would tell you that usually I am a night runner but I am having this strong urge to start running in the morning.  So.....Thursday's alarm is set for five in the morning.
I would tell you that I am stressed to the max about finding a good job that has insurance.....mine is gone at the end of this month so it will be a miracle to find one by then.
I would tell you that my cat Kobe has fleas and I have no clue where they came from. He has never been outside a day in his life and he is eat up. I have sprayed and given him drops on his neck. Nothing has worked and that makes me feel so grossed out lol.
I would tell you that even though I have been stressed life has been good lately.
The last thing I would tell you is to love your significant other with all your heart and soul.  ;))
Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment