Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Be More Like The Sponge.....

 It's around 1:50 p.m. here in Woodbury, Tennessee and I am JUST NOW GETTING UP. WOW....my plan was to sleep until 10 at the latest. Guess I was really tired. When I go to bed, my TV stays on all night {because I may or may not get scared at night alone in this house} Anyways, the channel is always on Nick.....you know the kids channel that never shows scary movie commercials haha! I always go to bed watching Friends, which has become a favorite of mine here lately. You know, I never watched that show when it was on air. I didn't think I would like it. Boy was I wrong. Ok....I am getting off track. When I woke up, SpongeBob was on and it showed him shooting straight out of bed, ready for work and the day ahead. I so wish I could wake up like that. Hell, I'm sure we all wish that LOL! So....as strange as this may seem.....I am going to try to be a little more like the yellow sponge and try to be more optimistic about the day ahead.

Wow.....this sure was a strange post but with a good point LOL.

Learn from the Sponge......


1 comment:

  1. Friends is one of my all time favorites! I watched it when it was on and I love all the reruns, I think my sister and I can quote so many of the episodes! Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete