Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's Ok...

   I have been very busy lately. Busy trying to find a job. Busy trying to get my house the way I want it. Busy with friends. Busy with family. And most importantly......Busy transforming myself into the person I have wanted to be for so long. Sometimes I get lost in all that I NEED to do and I just forget that every little thing is going to be ok. So for today, I am taking some time to clear my head, revisit some blogs, and tell myself that it's all ok.

It's that I can't run very far or very fast or I feel like I'm about to die after one Zumba song. I haven't REALLY worked out in years. At least I am trying it and it will become easier every day I do it. So chill.....it's ok.

It's ok if my house is a COMPLETE WRECK because I just had one hell of a screwed up year and have let things go. A little at a time is the best way for me so I don't get overwhelmed and give up. That's what I don't want to happen.

It's ok that my body is not where I want it to be. I have abused it for years so it may take a minute to get it back to where I want it. It's all ok.

So friends.....relax today......forgive yourself because no one is perfect.......it's all going to be OK.

2 comments:

  1. My life has been extremely busy too but in a good way. I am transforming myself as well. I have been living my life in waiting and in the last couple of months, I have taken charge and sort of "seized the day" I am living my life to the fullest and loving every moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Good for you girl! I am extremely happy for you!

      Delete