Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lazy Saturday

   I have done a whole lot of nothing today & honestly that's just what I needed. I got very little sleep last night, so a day of laying around with Kobe in our warm, cozy little house was exactly what the doctor ordered. Last night, I had dinner with a few of my girlfriends at Buffalo Wild Wings & then we went back to my friend's apartment to watch the new Katt Williams dvd. Now.... I LOVE Katt Williams! Nobody can make me laugh harder than he does....but honestly.....I couldn't tell you anything about that movie we watched last night because I didn't exactly watch it. I got lost in one of my new books I bought at Hastings the other day. If you know me, then you know that I L.O.V.E. to read....anything & everything....but since I started teaching back in August, I haven't really had the time to get lost in a good book. So a couple of weeks ago, my Mama ordered me this book called Chain Reaction - A perfect Chemistry Novel. I didn't really think that much of it because my Mama {bless her heart haha!} orders me random things all the time, but since I was on break and had a little time on my hands, I decided to take a little peek and see what the book was about. Well......I finished it in a day and a half. To say it was good would be a MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT!! It's a "Young Adult" novel, but it was still soooooo good.....I literally couldn't put it down.

 
 
Turns out the book was actually the last book in the trilogy of "Perfect Chemistry Novels." So.....the day after Christmas, I take some of my Christmas $$$ and head to Hastings to get the other two books in this trilogy. I find the second book and my heart starts to sink when I realize they don't have the first book. So, I grabbed two more books that were by this author and was about to make my way up to the register when I spot Perfect Chemistry just laying on the next shelf over like someone was going to get it, but changed their minds and were too lazy to put it back where they originally found it. Ahhh!!! I was so darn happy.....I practically ran up to the register, eager to get home and start reading! {I'm a HUGE DORK....I know!}
 
If you get the chance {and you are into romance novels} I would most definitely suggest the Perfect Chemistry Novels.
 
Well.....that's it for me right now. Happy Saturday Friends!
 
 



4 comments:

  1. I don't usually read romance novels but I love to read too! So I will put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding a good book that I can't put down, especially when I think I won't like it. Your mum found a good one! X

    http://www.didieatthat25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you read! and i am definitely going to have to try out this book! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! just found ya through a friend! and i love hearing of new great books. thanks for the share!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete