Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Things Are Changing

I know I'm the absolute worst blogger on the face of this earth and for that I am truly sorry. It's not that I am not crazy about this little blog....it's just that life happened....very suddenly and unexpectedly....and I have been praying for this for such a long time. Let me update you on some recent changes in my life. First and foremost, I finally got that teaching job that I so desperately wanted! I am now a Pre-K teacher in the county that I grew up in and to say I love it would be a huge understatement! My babies are the sweetest and I am so blessed. I have 20 4-5 year old kids....and yes....some days it can be VERY HECTIC....but when those babies color something for me or walk up to me and give me a hug....it makes everything ok. :)) I also packed up and moved from my little studio apartment that I had lived in for a little over 5 years. Before moving, my drive to work was a total of 30 minutes {there and back} which really isn't that bad, but my car is older and I wasn't sure how much more that poor thing could take haha! Plus I felt like most of my check was going towards keeping gas in my car. So I had decided that I would start looking for a place to rent closer to my job. I had looked at several places, but none of them really caught my eye. I am a huge believer in signs and waiting for the perfect one instead of just settling. So, I got a call from my Mom one day telling me about a cute little log cabin that was about to be for rent. When she said the words "loft bedroom" I was hooked! BUT she text me shortly after that and told me the bad news......someone had already rented it. :( I was upset....but what's meant to be will always find a way right?! So a couple of weeks later, my Mom called me to ask if I wanted to go look at the cabin from a few weeks ago. But wait a minute.....I thought someone was renting it?? Apparently the people who were going to rent it backed out at the last minute. I'm still not sure why. The moment I looked at the house, I was hooked.....It had a bright red front door.....there's my sign. I've always wanted a house with a bright red front door and a red roof......this house had both. I have been here for about a month now and I still don't have everything unpacked. I've had so much going on at school that I haven't really had the time to devote to unpacking and getting things together. I will post pics as soon as I get everything together. Another big change in my life is I am back to being single YET AGAIN! I won't go into that too much. Just know that it was another huge letdown and I'm still not over it completely. I just put everything I have into my job and my 20 babies. Those are the most important things to me right now....they have helped keep my mind off things....and for that I am truly thankful.  :))



Hopefully it will not take me a year to write my next post. :)

Happy Sunday Y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly! Glad to hear that things are going well for you. The log cabin sounds super cute! Can't wait to see pictures!
    I completely believe everything happens for a reason and things always work out like they should!

    ReplyDelete