Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Randoms

    Is it me or has this week FLOWN by?!?! {Not that I'm complaining or anything!} To tell you the truth, I'm pretty much OVER this week! In fact, I'm over this year. I'm so looking forward to a new year. I NEED to start completely over and make 2012 the best year ever! Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for 2011 because I had some amazing things happen to me this year. I met some wonderful individuals who became my best friends & I know that we'll always be friends, so that's a pretty big deal! Also, 2011 was the year I experienced falling in love again. After all the stuff I've been through, I honestly never thought I would love again.....but to my surprise, I did. I also experienced heartbreak MANY times this year....which always stinks....but I know that in the end, all those heartbreaks are just lessons in life. I truly have learned from them and I'm a better person because of them. It was 2011 that showed me that I needed to lower my expectations in life and have more faith in my God. 2011 brought me to the wonderful church I have been attending. I am more than thankful for my church and all the people that attend. It's small, and I go with 3 of my best friends, so that makes it that much better. Having people to learn and discuss things with is always a good thing. This year has also brought me some awesome job opportunities that I am so very thankful for. Even though I haven't gotten that teaching job that I so long for, I have learned so much from having these other jobs. These experiences will just make me a better teacher when the time comes. All in all, this year has been a pretty good one, but I am definitely ready to make a clean start and experience what 2012 has in store for me!  :)
    This past Saturday was probably one of the best nights of my whole life. I won't go into detail about everything, but I will say that it was so nice to feel wonderful and be able to open up to a new {but good} friend about the things that are going on in my life, as well as past experiences. We literally talked ALL NIGHT! I was honest about what I had gone through {am still going through} & so was she. We found out that we had A LOT in common. It was the most amazing night and I will definitely never forget it.

*Hope everyone has a great Thursday!*


No comments:

Post a Comment