Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Blank Because.....

I've seen this on several different blogs, so I decided that I would post one too! I think the original came from Little Miss Momma   :)

So here it goes!

"I'm                 because....."

"I'm weird because.....
I'm slightly obsessed with the show The Office. (And by slightly I mean REALLY obsessed....like I have The Office bobble-heads & Dunder Mifflin shirts! Don't judge!)

I never drink the last couple of drinks of ANYTHING....especially beer. It just grosses me out!

I have always been completely fascinated with the Manson Murders. I don't know why, but I remember watching something about them when I was like 6 or 7 and I wasn't scared at all! But if it would have been something that involved clowns.....FORGET IT....I would have been TERRIFIED!

I'm also terrified of clowns & mice. Nothing else in this whole world scares me more than a hideous clown or a nasty mouse!

I love for things to be clean and organized but my house, purse, and car are ALWAYS a complete mess!

My cat is my baby.....literally. He gets dressed up in cute clothes and he has birthday parties and gets presents for X-mas. My parents are his "Grandy & 2Ma" and my brother is his "Uncle Kota."

I cannot sleep unless I lay on my stomach in my "coccoon." (I have to have the covers wrapped around my head.)

"I'm A Bad Friend Because...."

I HATE talking on the phone and I sometimes make up lame excuses so I don't have to talk on the phone but I can still text. (I know I know...I'm sorry!)

I'm sometimes very selfish.

I can't remember ANYTHING. I have a horrible memory, so if you tell me something and I totally forget....I truly am sorry!

"I'm A Good Friend Because...."

I love my friends with everything in me and I would do ANYTHING for them. I would give them the shirt off my back if they needed it.

"I'm Sad Because..."

V's dog Sugar got ran over tonight. Sugar was my buddy and I miss him so much!

I am missing a certain someone & won't get to see them for a week or so.  :(

My life hasn't turned out quite the way I hoped it would.

I want to be married right now, with a good teaching job, a nice home, and a baby on the way.

"I'm Happy Because..."

My friend "La" gave me a GORGEOUS ring that I ADORE! (Thanks La!)

I was able to celebrate V's birthday with her (and our close friends) tonight.

We had mac and cheese and red velvet cake! (Talk about comfort food! Haha!)

Me & The Birthday Girl!  :) 


 Me & My KoKo!

HaHa! It looks like he's trying to say something!



No comments:

Post a Comment