Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Heart Therapy-What's Inspiring To Me


*So I know I have only been doing like one post a week & for that, I'm sorry. Things have been so crazy around here lately & I am trying to deal with it the best way I know how. So please be patient with me {and if you're a follower, please don't unfollow me (: }

Today, I am linking up with Eisy Morgan for another edition of "Heart Therapy." I love this link-up & look forward to it every week. Here lately, I have been in a bit of a "slump" & can't seem to get myself out of it. Heart Therapy prompts really give me something to think about, as well as write about & for that I am thankful.

This week's prompt is to write about what inspires you. Here lately, I have found a lot of things inspiring. The first one being my students. I haven't posted about this yet, but I have a new part-time job {until the middle of December anyways} filling in for the Literacy Coach at one of the elementary schools in Cannon County. I am so thankful for this job & the kids that I work with are simply AMAZING! They are all so very sweet to me & I look forward to working with them for the next month and a half. What's inspiring to me is when a student has been confused about something & when I explain it to them, you can see a little light bulb come on & I know immediately that they understand. That's one of the best things about teaching - that look of understanding what you have just taught them. It's one of the most rewarding things about my job & that truly inspires me.

My family & true friends are another thing that inspires me. I am so truly thankful for each and every one of them. Each and every time I get to be with them is such a blessing. They love me for me & they have so much faith in me and so much love for me. That inspires me to be a better person & to do my absolute best at whatever I am doing.

What are some things that inspire you?

*Saturday was my baby Kobe's 5th birthday! {Yes....we always celebrate my cat's birthday!} Here are some pics of beautiful Kobe in his new sweater. {That he absolutely hates, but it looks so darn cute on him!}




 Kobe on his 5th birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment