Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"And Those Who Loved Before Will Be Brought Back Together..."

    Here lately, things have been going well & I have been so much happier. I've been getting closer to someone that I simply adore. We've been talking more & spending more time together and this has truly brought the smile back to my face and put a twinkle back in my eyes. My heart skips a beat every time I think about this person or someone mentions him. I find myself thinking about this person all throughout the day & into the night. I miss him terribly when he's not around. I look forward to every moment we spend together & my heart is sad when we have to say goodbye (Even though I know it's not for long.) Words simply cannot express the adoration I feel for this person. I talk about him to anyone who will listen. When we are apart, I long to be in his arms. He makes me want to be a better person and to do my absolute best at anything and everything I do. I'm not sure what all this means and where this is going, but I do know one thing & that is I am happy.....and for right now....that in itself is enough for me. :)  
    Today is my "sister's" birthday. (She's not actually my sister, but she's my best friend & I love her like a sis!) V is such a wonderful person and she brings so much happiness into my life! She is truly a ray of sunshine to everyone she's around. I am so happy & blessed to have her in my life! V -- I love you more than you'll ever know! I hope you have a WONDERFUL, PERFECT birthday! You deserve it sugar! Lock it, put a chain on it! Go shawty, it's yo birfday! HaHa! Love you!

Hope Everyone Is Having A Wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment