Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WILW

As always, I am linking up with Little Daisy May to share some of my Wednesday lovins.  (:

I am loving that on Sunday, I will turn 24 years old and get to celebrate with family, friends, and since the fair is in town, a big, greasy hamburger and funnel-cake. I look forward to this time of year. There's nothing better than fall, my birthday, and of course, fair time.

I am also loving how much I have been growing as a person. Since I began going back to church and restoring my relationship with the Lord, I have seen a lot of positive changes in my life. Slowly, but surely, I am becoming the person God made me to be....and it feels really really good.

I have started a daily devotional that I do online everyday & I love it. I am also reading the Bible during my spare time at home and it really has brought some peace and understanding to my life. There's no greater feeling in the world!

Today is day 1 of me working out again. I have really been a slacker, but I promised myself that I would spend some time on the elliptical today and {if I have time} squeeze in some Zumba or Yoga. I want to start lifting weights again and hopefully that will be well underway next week. I have always loved lifting weights. It makes me feel so strong and good about myself. It's time for a change and God has been putting it on my heart that I need to eat better and take better care of myself, so I am finally listening and taking some action!

What are you loving this Wednesday? Don't forget to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment