Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WILW


What Are You Loving This Beautiful Wednesday? Link Up HERE to share!

1.
I'm loving that next Sunday is my birthday! YAY!! I always get so excited about my birthday! {I'm sure that will change the older I get HaHa!} But the thing I am REALLY excited about is my birthday cake! My Grandma is making me a red velvet cake {my FAVORITE!} and I can't wait to get my hands on that baby!

YUM!!
 
2.
Every morning, I have been having a "Green Smoothie" for breakfast & oh my goodness, it's so amazing! I was afraid it was going to taste HORRIBLE....but it's soooo good! It also makes me feel really good! I so cannot wait to get my new blender for Christmas.....then I'll be making pretty much everything in a blender. {Smoothies, Soups, Coffee Drinks, Etc.}
 
 
{This is actually what I drink it out of!}

3.
My friend and I have decided that we are going to learn to make our own sushi. We are the biggest sushi fans EVER, but it's SO EXPENSIVE! So.....we are getting the stuff {maybe this weekend} and we are going to start out learning how to make a California Roll {because that's our favorite!}It's going to be so delicious!!



4.
I'm loving all the many positive changes that are happening in my life right now. For a long time, I have been in a very dark place and I didn't know how to get myself out of it. Now, I have started going to church again, reading the Bible {as well as other spiritual books}, surrounding myself with positive people who love me and would do anything for me,  and trying to clean up all the clutter {both physical & emotional} that has accumulated over the last couple of years. I am taking the steps necessary to rid my life of the bad things and embrace the good. :)

5.
Last.....but definitely not least....I am loving {slightly obsessing over} The Picker Sisters.


Has anyone seen this new show on Lifetime? These two women drive around to different places looking for junk that they can turn into these awesome things.....like this:
I would be in HEAVEN if I had all this!!!
I would love to do what they are doing and I know I would be good at it, because my Dad actually has this "thing" for rusty metal and sometimes I would see something he would bring home and think "Oh that looks like it could be made into                        . " So so awesome and I haven't missed an episode yet! If you haven't seen it.....watch it!


3 comments:

  1. Great things you are loving this week! What do you put in your green smoothie? I made sushi once its not that hard! Make sure you get sushi rice thought, its really sticky!! And youtube videos of how to roll it are helpful. Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your list. and i really love #4 - church and the Bible are soooo important! i hope that God continues to encourage you and strengthen you as you make these changes! and i also like your goals list - super realistic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did making sushi turn out??? i'm obsessed but never tried to make it. number 4 is the best. thats the only thing that brought me out of my dark places.

    ReplyDelete