Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WILW

Yep! It's that time again! Share your Wednesday lovins by linking up HERE!

My Wednesday Lovins:

*~ 1.~*


I just recently started tanning again and this time I got the "bronzing package" {which is so much better than the one I had before!} Anyways.....I have only been going for 3 or 4 days and I'm getting so dark! My Mama ordered this stuff for me and it should be in any day now. I am super excited about this! I can't wait to be "insanely black." Ha ha! Ok...maybe not THAT dark, but I do want a pretty tan. (:

*~ 2.~*

I'm loving that it's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I will be receiving these babies from my Mama & Daddy. I am so excited, because I have wanted these ever since I first saw the infomercial. This looks like so much fun and that's definitely what I need when I'm working out.....to have fun.....or I won't do it. I needed to find something that I like doing, because then I wouldn't dread my workout...I would look forward to it. Plus I will be able to laugh at myself trying to hardcore Zumba ha ha!

*~ 3.~*


I'm loving iced coffee {even though mine doesn't look anything like that!}. It's so good and I never get tired of it. (:

*~ 4.~*


I'm loving the fact that I gave my Mama my X-mas list and this baby was on it! I have been wanting one of these for a long time and I can't wait to finally get my hands on it. Green Smoothie......here I come!  (;

*~ 5.~*



I'm loving this stuff from Avon that my Mama gave me. It's amazing and feels so good on my face {especially after I have been tanning!} Plus....I think it smells good.

Well.....that's it for me lovelies! Don't forget to link up!


1 comment: