Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trusting

I feel like this is a time of starting over, forgiveness, love, and most importantly, learning how to trust. It's so hard for me to put my trust into someone else, because they almost always prove me right and let me down. But maybe this is happening because I am expecting the worst right from the start. Maybe if I had more faith in people and certain situations, there would be more good outcomes and less letdowns in my life. I have the tendency to be a "Doubting Thomas" and I don't know if I've always been this way, or if this is something that just developed over the last few years. I have got to let that go!! I have got to TRUST. TRUST myself. TRUST others. And most importantly.....TRUST GOD. I can do this! I can get through this rough patch. I mean....I have so far, but I need better ways to deal with things. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have started doing a daily devotional, and this has been a tremendous help. I have also started going back to church {which was such a blessing and was so uplifting}. I just have to let go of the past and TRUST that God will take care of me and meet every need that I have. {I mean...he has so far hasn't he? So why would he stop now?} He won't! My God is loving, forgiving, and unfailing. I am working on my personal relationship with Him. I know he is walking hand in hand with me daily and that's so reassuring, especially during these hard, confusing times. If you read this, please pray that I am able to TRUST......God.....Myself.. & Others. Please pray that I am able to see the good in everyone, instead of seeing only certain things. Please pray that my heart be fully restored by God's never ending  love.


No comments:

Post a Comment