Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Make Em Say UGH!

Remember that song by Master P? Well, last night me and one of my girls were talking about that song & we were like "Let's download it!" So we did! I used to love that song and it's still awesome! This got us started downloading old rap songs that we used to love from artists like Bone Thugs N Harmony, 3 Six Mafia, Jay-Z, etc. Now, I have an awesome cd of my favorite old rap songs! Love it!

Thank goodness I was with my girls last night because some stuff happened that first of all made me FURIOUS and then I just got sad. That's usually what happens with me. If something goes wrong or someone hurts my feelings.....I start out seeing red. I have the worst temper ever! I know I have got to try to get control over it and it seems like every time I try to handle it, something else is thrown at me and I just lose whatever common sense I had to start with. So.......after I went off on someone who said some VERY INAPPROPRIATE things to me, I told myself I would call my doctor first thing in the morning and make an appointment to see about some kind of anti-anxiety medication. I am supposed to be taking these anyways, but opted out and thought maybe I could handle things on my own. Now I realize there's nothing wrong with getting help if you truly need it......and believe me.....I DO. I want to be able to be calm about things and not go off over EVERYTHING. This will just be adding to the list of meds I already take, but oh well....I see no other way. It's just getting worse for me and I am at my breaking point. These past few years have been complete HELL and I just can't deal with it on my own anymore. I have prayed and prayed that I would feel better and these feelings would eventually go away, but they aren't going anywhere and the smart thing to do would be to take the meds that my doctor thought was appropriate for me. So.....I am crossing my fingers & praying that these meds will help me to feel better. Please pray that everything gets worked out and I am able to handle whatever comes my way.

So, for my birthday, I got the set of Zumba dvd's that I have been posting about. I did a workout the other night and boy did it kick my you know what. But, I felt good afterwards! I also got a Magic Bullet blender which I have been using for EVERYTHING! It's AWESOME! Since I have this, I won't be needing the blender I asked for for Christmas.....instead I am asking for a new vacuum! {You know you're getting old when you ask for household appliances!} Oh....and I also got gift cards so I can get my new Shark Steam Mop. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, and I am going to pick it up tomorrow! I can't wait to use it and get these floors clean! {Get the whole apartment clean for that matter!}

Hope everyone has a fantabulous Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. One time I had a job in a boutique and it was so slow in the summer that I used the work computer to download and create EIGHT CDs of 90s music including two rap albums. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete