Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Blog Outside The Box




So Mrs. T came up with this great new link up called "Blog Outside The Box" & I thought it would be fun to link up with her today! Today's prompt is to share a journal entry. It can be one you wrote when you were little, or one that was written last week.  You can link up Here!

The journal entry I chose to share today comes from my "first love journal" and it was written my senior year of high school. I am going to type it out because you won't be able to see the pages very well with my crappy cell phone camera. So here it goes.......

May 18, 2005

Well....I graduate next Friday night & I am so excited, but also really sad. I am so thankful that I have Bobby to share all this with. He is my solid ground, my foundation, my protector, my lover, my friend, my everything & I love him so much. I know we have fights over petty things, but that's what makes our relationship so strong. We know that we have to "meet in the middle" in order to make things work. I am so glad that Bobby is going to be there as I begin my journey into this new world. I know that he will be there for me & make me laugh when I am sad. I know that he won't let me quit and I will need his faith in me to keep me strong. He knows me better than anyone & we have been through so much and I know that there is so much more to come. I can't wait to share it all with him. -C

Wow......I had no clue back then! At this point, we had already been together for almost three years, so he was my whole life. I miss that part of my life.....being in love and having someone who is always there for you and loves you for you.

Happy Monday Y'all! Don't forget to link up!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gracious!!!!! Hahah... I am sure I wrote similar entries when I was a senior!! It's crazy how silly we were!!! lol
    Thanks so much for linking up, I really enjoyed reading this! I cracked up! :)

    ReplyDelete