Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WILW

What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up HERE and share your Wednesday lovins!

*~ 1.~*

I'm loving my beautiful friend Vonda! I have been spending a lot of time with her lately and she is my sunshine. She makes every day so wonderful and happy. She's such a positive person and that positive attitude really is contagious. She has been a true friend to me and for that, I am so thankful. I love you V! "Lock it...put a chain on it!"  :)




*~ 2.~*

Ok....I know this is a little old school, but I am totally loving Christina Aguilera's cd "Stripped". That is her best cd EVER and I recently found my cd and I have been listening to it constantly. It's so dark, emotional, and kind of depressing, but it's so honest and that's what I love most about it. I also love her look during that time. The blonde hair with black streaks in it, or just the black hair.....love it! Seriously ladies, if you have that cd, dust it off and listen to it....it's definitely one of my favorites!

I so want my hair like this!! 


*~ 3.~*

I'm loving organization! I am making out a weekly cleaning schedule, so I won't have to do everything at one time, and then feel overwhelmed and end up quitting. This is a lot easier and makes so much more sense! Now, if only I can make myself stick to it ha! I'm also planning out a workout routine, as well as a healthy diet I can stick to. I'm praying that God will help me get my life put back together, as well as help me to take better care of myself, instead of doing things that end up doing more harm in the long-run. It's a new way of doing things....a new way of living! Wish me luck!

Happy Wednesday Y'all!! Don't forget to link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment