Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Blessings

So....I posted yesterday that I was going to be getting my hair cut today {which I did} but she had a cancellation, so I was able to get it colored today too instead of having to wait until next week!!! YAY!! I was so excited!! Let me just say that it looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! I ended up getting a violet color, a red color, and a blonde color, as well as some gorgeous layers, and a green feather. Ahhh!! I am so happy with how it turned out! I love it! It's going to look even better when I get paid tomorrow and I am able to start tanning again {I'm a little pale right now....but the colors still look amazing!} I think the next time I do it, I am just going to do the two red colors and get some feathers. {I love the feathers! They are stinkin adorable!!} I took a pic, but you can't really see the colors that well {it's a crappy cell pic} so I am going to try and take another one tomorrow in the sunlight. You can also barely see the feather but oh well....it's still gorgeous! Here it is:


What do you guys think?  :)

I ended up not going on my date tonight, but that's definitely not a bad thing. Thank God I found out what a JERK that guy was before I wasted anymore of my time on him. What happened was so ridiculous that he should be so embarrassed. I was txting him to tell him I was going to be able to get my hair colored and that I was going to get a feather in my hair as well. He proceeds to tell me that I shouldn't get the feather because HE thinks they are tacky. Well.....I politely tell him that I'm sorry he thinks that but I am my own person and I have to take care of myself and since I am paying for it, I am getting the feather.....so he tells me that "maybe we shouldn't meet up." Which was just fine with me, because if he is going to be that controlling about my stinkin hair, there's no telling what else he would try to control and I'm sorry, but I won't have ANY man controlling me. It's supposed to be a partnership.....not one person having complete control. How stupid. He's probably an abuser or something....that's why he's single. Anyways....like I said....thank God I found out what/how he was before I got too far in.


No comments:

Post a Comment