Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Beginnings

I'm loving new beginnings! Things are changing in my life and for once, I am embracing those changes. It's got to be better than what I have going through right?? I won't say too much about some of the stuff that's going on {because I am still unsure of it myself!}, but I will tell you that I have a date next week and I am very much looking forward to that. Hopefully all will go well and we can take it from there. I am working on {maybe} getting a teaching position. I can't say where because I don't even know if it's a sure thing or not, but I do have my fingers crossed. I am also getting my hair done. I am so excited about it! Next Tuesday, I am getting some pretty layers cut into my hair. I debated on whether or not I should cut it, and decided that I definitely do not want to cut the length. It's gotten so long and pretty and the last time I cut it, I vowed to let it get super long, so I guess I am sticking to that vow. It just needs some bounce, so I am going to have her cut some layers. Then, the next week, I am getting some pretty fall colors put in! I love love love fall and I love fall clothes, fall colors, fall weather, and most of all....fall hair! I am so excited about getting this done, because it's been a few months since I had someone actually do my hair. It's going to look amazing and I can't wait to post some pics when it's done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment