Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Misc. Monday


Today was my last day subbing for the History/Geography teacher at Auburn. All the kids were good and really nice to me today. {I think it's because they knew it was my last day there.} J They are good kids, but I still most definitely want to teach the littles. They really do tug at my heart strings. I loved walking down the hall these past few days and getting hugs from the second graders I subbed for a couple of weeks ago. They are so sweet and ADORABLE! I can't wait to have my own classroom of littles. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

I'm really excited about tomorrow because: 1. I am getting my hair cut. Not the length, just some layers to give it some body and volume! I have been wanting to do this for awhile now, and I finally made the call lol. Next Tuesday, I am getting my hair colored and it's going to be "reddish raspberry mocha" with some caramel or gold highlights. I can't wait! There's nothing better than freshly cut & colored hair! I also want to have a new hair color for fall. I love all the reds & golds that you see in fall, so why not dye your hair to match haha! 

 
I have an interview on Wednesday for an Educational Assistant's position in Cannon County. I'm not sure for which school, but if they let me have the choice of where I want to be, I am definitely going to West Side. I wanted to have my own classroom there this year, but some other teacher kinda screwed me out of that. I know this won't be as good as having my own room, but at least I'll have a job {if I even get the job ha ha!}

Well….that's it for this Monday. I will probably post some pics tomorrow of my new haircut. Bye lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment