Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Misc. Monday

It's that time again! Click HERE to link up!

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I did get my apartment cleaned up. {It's still a work in progress, but I'm getting there!}

I've been doing a lot of thinking & I think I want to {maybe} go back to school. This job hunt has been a nightmare and I'm thinking that maybe I need to do what I originally wanted to do, which is Funeral Directing/Embalming. I know I know....strange job huh? Well I guess I'm a strange person, so it kinda fits lol! When I was in high school, I used to VOLUNTEER at 3 different funeral homes. {That's right....I said VOLUNTEER...which means I didn't get paid one cent!} I loved it so much that I spent my afternoons and some weekends helping out, arranging flowers, programming music, greeting people, and helping with the actual service. And I loved every minute of it. My parents didn't want me to go to Mortuary School, so I went to MTSU instead, thinking that I would get some sort of degree, get a job, and pay for school myself. Well, obviously I can't pay for school myself right now because I DON'T HAVE A JOB. But I'm thinking of every possible option to get me into Mortuary School. I want to do this....and why not now? I have no husband/family.....so I could put 100% into my career. I guess if it's supposed to happen, it will right?

I'll leave you guys with some awesome finds on PINTEREST
           I LOVE round houses & I especially love "silo houses". I want one of these so bad!!

 My dream wedding set! It's from the 1930's and it's my favorite style of engagement rings!
 Red Velvet Brownies! Yes Please!
 Red Velvet Hot Cocoa {Can you tell Red Velvet is my favorite?!?}
 Mmmmm!!!!
 G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.



No comments:

Post a Comment