Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun Weekend

This weekend has been absolutely awesome. {Honestly, this whole week has been awesome!} I've been subbing in Cannon County, which has been an absolute blessing, because I was going out of my mind not having anything to do for so long. I never thought I would say this, but I'm so glad school has started back! Anyways....last night, I went over to V's house to watch the Titans play. Of course we got beat, but it was still fun hanging out with the girls. L gave me some awesome cd's to listen to, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm such a music junkie! Anyways....I figured I would do a weekly recap since so much has happened this week. {Plus, I haven't done one in awhile.} So here we go!

In One Word Or Phrase:  "And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall. Pour real life down on me. Cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough. Am I good enough for you to love me too?" --Evanescence "Good Enough"  {This is exactly how I feel at this moment about a certain someone.....}


I'm Dreaming of You:  True love & happiness



Song On Repeat:  Several. I bought back one of my Type O Negative cd's & I also bought Evanescence "The Open Door" so they've both been playing non-stop in the car and in my apartment. Love them!



Gotta Write It Down:  "Purple in the morning, blue in the afternoon, orange in the evening." --Requiem For A Dream {One of the best movies I've ever seen!}



Lesson Learned:  No more bad habits. It's ruined my life for way too long. I'm done!


Picture To Frame:                                      Evanescence Concert:





Highlight of the Week:  Evanescence concert....no doubt....hands down the best thing that's happened for awhile! We were about 10 ft. away from Amy Lee.....how does it get any better than that?!?!? 



Weekend To Do List: Well....the weekend's almost over, but I still need to go and clean my mom's office.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment