Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Evanescence

Well.....I ended up being able to go to the Evanescence concert on Wednesday night and let me just say that it was absolutely AMAZING!! Amy Lee is so gorgeous and just as talented live as she is on her albums! We were general admission, so we were on the floor, right next to the stage. So we shoved our way up to the very front {we made a lot of people mad, but oh well....I paid for my ticket just like they did, so I should get to see her up close too!} I have to admit I teared up a little when she sang "My Immortal" {since that was one of mine & Bob's favorite songs}. And it was so beautiful performed live. We also saw the band Art of Dying & they were awesome! The lead singer was delicious lol! I'm sorry, but I am a sucker for guys with long black hair, tight leather pants, and eyeliner {I know I know....I'm weird}. It was probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to {and I've been to a lot}. Here are some of the pics from the show:









No comments:

Post a Comment