Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Back To Reality

So....today was my first day "back to school." Actually....I was just subbing for one of the schools in Cannon County, but this is their second week of school, so I guess that means my summer vacation is over too huh?!? I have to say that since I haven't been in a classroom since April, I was a bit nervous about today. I'm always afraid that I'm going to forget how to be a teacher lol! {Silly...I know! But I have also been looking for a teaching job since I graduated in December, so my skills may be a little rusty lol!} Thankfully, everything went well and I was blessed with an awesome group of 5th graders. I will also be subbing on Monday and I will have 6th, 7th, and 8th grades, so I'm a little nervous about that because I am so used to working with the littles {my certification is for Pre-K -3rd grades}. Hopefully all will go smoothly {and I won't have to teach a Math lesson, b/c I'm sure those kids know more about Math than I do! I'm a complete idiot when it comes to Math!} Anyways....just wanted to say Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment