Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WILW



What are all you lovelies loving today?? Link up with Jamie  :)

*~ 1.~*

I'm a 23 year old, which means I grew up in the 90's. My best friend & I are always talking about how we wish we could see all the old tv shows we grew up loving. Well.....that wish has come true! The channel "Teen Nick" began showing 90's Nickelodeon shows on Monday & they are on every-single-night starting at midnight. Oh man....do you know how excited/thrilled/giddy I was to FINALLY be able to watch some of the shows I absolutely LOVED as a kid. In fact, just watching those shows makes me feel like I am a little girl again, spending the night at my "Papaw's" house with my cousin, watching "Snick" in the basement & having no worries/fears {except for when "Are you Afraid of the Dark" came on} :)  I wasn't sad, or alone, or wondering what to do with my life. It was a time of innocence & true happiness. It's amazing how good just doing {or watching} something you used to love can make you feel. Yay for 90's Nick!! 








Not only are they showing all the 90's shows, but they are also showing all those commercials I used to love. Remember these guys?

Love it!!


*~ 2.~*

I am loving this book that my Mama got me. It's called The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven. It's about a little boy who was in a horrific car accident & for a couple of months he was in a coma. During this time, the boy says he was in Heaven with Jesus. So far, it's so good & it is so touching. What a blessing receiving this book has been! {Thanks Mama!}




*~ 3.~*

I think I could waste a whole day on Pinterest! It has become quite an addiction for me. I love looking up decorating inspiration for my apartment. I am itching for a change! I want to rearrange, clean, etc. because I know it will make me feel so much better! When things are clean, cute, & in order, it changes my whole mood! I feel more positive & happy! And I don't have to worry about someone showing up unexpectedly, because everything will look amazing. Sooo.....here are some awesome things I have found, not only for my apartment, but just randomly beautiful things that I have re-pinned this week.

I want this apartment!
 Gorgeous wedding dress!!
 "Hippie Wedding" Love it!

Retro kitchen! I want it!!  :)
 I would love to live here! Look at how retro & cool this is!!

 I want one of these!
 Cool playhouse!
 WOW!
 I am drooling over this shirt! How pretty!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Don't forget to link up!


4 comments:

  1. I love all those old shows too, so happy they're doing that! About time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that apartment too!!! Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yes...I want all those old shows back!!


    I have a fun rosette headband in a giveaway right now--you should come by and enter!
    http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY I'm SO excited that someone else was as happy about the Nickelodeon stuff as much as I was :) And, I totally agree with you about Pinterest! There is nothing better! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete