Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WILW

What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up with Jamie!

*~ 1.~*
I'm loving my coffee maker. Sounds weird...I know. But I have an awesome {not to mention adorable} Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Maker & it can make ANYTHING! I've had it for awhile, but I am going to be adventurous & try to make my own mocha latte. I'm so excited about this! There is absolutely nothing better than a good cup of coffee to get your day started off the right way!


*~ 2.~*
By now, you've all probably seen Jennifer Anniston's new haircut right?? How cute is that?? I've been telling myself that I'm NOT GOING TO CUT MY HAIR......I'M GOING TO LET IT GET LONG AGAIN! But I am REALLY LOVING THAT CUT!!! It's so adorable.......ON HER. That's what I have to keep telling myself......it looks good on her....I just don't think I could pull it off. Anywho.....It's still an adorable hairstyle!


*~ 3.~*
Here lately, I have been searching the internet for ideas on how to rearrange my apartment and I have found so many cute things....especially LOFTS....which of course I don't have....but I REALLY LOVE! They are absolutely adorable & oh my goodness....I could save so much space if I had a loft in here! Anyways....maybe one day....when I have my own house....I can put a loft in there somewhere.  ;)



Happy Wednesday Y'all!!




1 comment:

  1. lofts are beautiful! and ive always loved jennifer since FRIENDS the tv show :)

    ReplyDelete