Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW

Share what you are loving this Wednesday by linking up with Jamie.

*~ 1 ~*

The Dollar Tree-- I have been REALLY low on $$ here lately and I literally had nothing to eat at my apartment for a day or two other than a few crackers & some packs of oatmeal. So...today I went to the dollar tree to try and find a few snacks that would keep me going for awhile {because I hardly ever eat meals...I just snack on things.} I got SO MUCH for only 5$. It is absolutely amazing what all you can get for very little $$ at The Dollar Tree. Now I have food that will last me for quite awhile. Yay!!

*~ 2 ~*

My hair-- I'm still loving my red hair! I've gotten so many compliments on it! This color really does bring out my green eyes. Also, when it fades, I won't have any ugly roots showing. It will just fade into a pretty redish-brown color, so I won't have to worry about coloring it again anytime soon {unless I just really want to.... & most likely I will. I love changing up my hair colors!}

*~ 3 ~*

I have been sleeping better & that is something I am so happy about! I feel soooooo much better when I've had a good night's sleep. Sometimes I'll go for days without sleeping hardly any....& believe me you don't want to be around me when that happens. I'm definitely not one of those people that can go on little or no sleep. I have to have like 12 hours every night haha!

*~ 4 ~*

I think I am meeting with someone this weekend so they can look at buying my wedding dress. I've got my fingers crossed that they will buy it. I really need the extra $$ plus, I just want to get it out of my apartment. It's a beautiful dress....it was my dream wedding dress, but I'm not going to be wearing it anytime soon. Also, as I mentioned in my post yesterday, I just wouldn't feel right about wearing it when {if} I do get married, because it was bought to marry someone else in. Someone should get the chance to wear that dress though. It's just wasting away in my closet. It deserves to be worn!

*~ 5 ~*

I'm loving this pic that me & my baby Kobe took last night. It's a little dark, but still a good pic.



Happy Hump Day Y'all! 



1 comment:

  1. Good for you for selling the dress you don't need! That is some good self-reflection :D And, red hair is ADORABLE on you!

    ReplyDelete