Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekly Recap

I'm going to go ahead and do the weekly recap today, because tomorrow I will be super busy with the tractor ride. Soooo.....here we go:

In One Word Or Phrase:  "It's all good."  --I've realized that life is way too short to constantly worry about things. You just have to pray, do the best you can with what you have, and relax & enjoy life.




I'm Dreaming of You:  Pancake Breakfast on the 4th of July! Mmmm!! 



Song On Repeat:  Ok...I haven't had any song on repeat this week, but I have discovered Michael Jackson's "Hollywood Tonight."  Let's just say that I love love love it! {I love sweet Michael}. The video is AWESOME!



Gotta Write It Down:  "Put God in charge of your work, then what you've planned will take place." -- Proverbs 16:3




Lesson Learned: Don't push people away....especially the ones you love most.



Picture To Frame:    

I love my new hair color!

Highlight of the Week: Last night {Thursday} & seeing my best friend on Monday!



Weekend To Do List: Enjoy all of the different things that are going on!







No comments:

Post a Comment