Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Today's Activities

Happy Friday everyone! I have a busy day ahead of me! I am cleaning my whole apartment today! {I know I've been saying that forever, but today is actually the day!} One of my old friends from high school is coming up here tonight, so I want the apartment looking great! It's such a nightmare right now & I can't stand it! Since I have been moving things around, there is just stuff everywhere! It really does bother me & effect my mood! I like for things to be looking, feeling, & smelling great! There is just random hodge podge everywhere you look in here & I am FINALLY going to get that taken care of today! I can't wait to enjoy my clean, pretty apartment. It's so weird because I hate to clean my apartment, but I love cleaning other people's houses. Is anyone else like that? Anyways....one of my main goals for the day is to get the "junk room" turned into a bedroom. I needed a little inspiration.....so what better place to find it than Pinterest  :)

Here are some rooms that I am loving today:
                                                                I am in love with this bed!



I love the "bohemian look" & I really want some of those lights! Too cute!  Hopefully this will give me some inspiration so I can get my butt in gear & get things looking clean & cute!

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment