Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Theme Song Thursday




I'm loving this cute idea! I'm such a music freak & I've downloaded & rocked out to so many different songs this week, so it was kind of tough to choose only one. However, when I really thought about all the things that happened this week, there really was only one choice for my theme song of the week & that is "Scream" --Michael & Janet Jackson.
With everything that's going on in my life right now, the last thing I need is unnecessary drama....but this week, that's all I got! People getting on my case & in my business, trying to stir crap up. People pressuring me to live my life the way they want me to live it. People being ridiculous, nosy, and a little bit "stalker" so they can know what's going on in my life at all times. WOW! It really does "make me want to scream!" Sometimes I dream of packing all of my stuff, not telling anyone where I'm going, and disappearing for awhile. No computer, no phone, nobody in my business. Ahhh.....that sounds like Heaven right now. 

"Stop pressuring me....make me want to scream!"  Well put Michael!


1 comment: