Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

It's that time again! Write random & link up with Carissa!

*~ Some Random Thoughts On 7/11/11 ~*

*~ 1. ~*
I am reading the book The Secret and I LOVE IT! I started reading it a few years ago and got about halfway through it, but never finished it. {Not because I didn't like it or got bored with it, but I was so busy with school & retaking some classes to try to bring my GPA up & I just didn't have time to finish it.} It is such an amazing book and it's literally life changing. Last night, I got out some pretty scrapbook paper, made a list of some things from the book that I want to start applying to my life everyday, cut it out using my "zig-zag scissors", & hung them up in my apartment.


*~ 2.~*
I have decided what I want for my birthday. {Even though it's not until the end of September!} I want the Zumba Fitness DVD'S! I saw the commercial for them the other night {well technically it was the other morning because it was like 2 a.m. when I saw the commercial!} This looks like so much fun! Plus, I have heard nothing but good things about Zumba! I'm going to be honest, I really don't like working out. I feel better after I work out, but trying to find a work out I really enjoy is really hard to do. I'm dying to try this! I just know that I'll love it & it will be something that I'll look forward to doing instead of dreading!


*~ 3.~*
Here lately, I have been having horrible stomach pains. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's because I have pretty much been living off of cereal & sandwiches. My body just cannot tolerate this. So, I have made the decision that I am going to start making myself smoothies, soups, and maybe a few salads {chicken salads}, oh heck...let;s throw in some low fat ice cream too! Everything I make & consume is going to be from my blender. {Kind of like the Montel commercial for The Health Master}. I want to start taking better care of my body!  "The physical part of you is not some piece of property belonging to the spiritual part of you. God owns the whole works. So let people see God in and through your body." --01Corinthians 6:19-20 {The Message}

Happy Monday Y'all! {Don't forget to link up!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment