Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Write random & link up with Carissa.

I'm so over this holiday weekend. I'm sorry, but the 4th is probably one of my least favorite holidays. It just gives idiots an excuse to light fireworks. {& I do mean IDIOTS!} People....please just let the experts light off the dang fireworks. I don't want my house burned to the ground because some idiot doesn't know anything about lighting fireworks! Needless to say I am looking forward to normalcy tomorrow. No more holidays until September....and maybe by then my life will be a lot better than it currently is.

Things are really messed up right now. My family & I aren't on speaking terms. I love my family, but I had to stand up for myself. I'm 23 {almost 24} years old and I can't live my life the way they want me to live it. I have already given up so much in order to make them happy & man do I regret it! I am thankful for everything they have done for me, but I need to be able to stand on my own two feet & live MY life. I hope that we can eventually patch things up, because I really do love my family.....but I need to do some things for myself.

I didn't get to go & have breakfast with my family this morning. Since my parents and I had a huge fight last night, I thought it was best to just stay away from everyone. I was REALLY looking forward to a nice, big breakfast with the fam. Maybe next year.....

I'm going to get some cleaning done today. Hopefully it will take my mind off of all the drama that's going on in my life right now. Man....I can't stand drama....I'm not one of those people who thrive on drama.... I'm one of those people who would rather lock myself up in my apartment for days to avoid drama.....but somehow it always seems to find me. FAIL!

I hope this day goes by fast....I'm over the drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment