Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Learning To Live Again

So, this week has gone by slowly & it feels like it's been a month since I've "been on my own" again, but I'm ok. I'm starting to feel somewhat "normal" again. I've been spending time with friends & family {aka people who love me for ME}. I have been off facebook for almost a week now, and I've got to be honest....I wish I had deleted that thing a long time ago. I have been more content since I said goodbye to that darn thing. It's weird, because since I haven't had facebook to waste time on & compare my life with other's, I have been a much better {nicer} person to be around. I realized that I wasn't living my life, I was just sitting around wishing I had so & so's life {which isn't all that perfect anyways!} I'm ready to live again! I'm ready to be free & happy & cast my worries, burdens, & sorrows to the wind. No, I am not feeling 100% & I still get sad when something reminds me of him....but I'm healing. I'm embracing the fact that I took a chance & it didn't work out....so freakin what! At least I was willing to give my heart to someone....and if I did it this time....I can do it next time, with the knowledge I have now & many lessons learned about myself to make the relationship that much better than the previous one. There are a lot of changes going on here, & at first, I wanted to hide away from them. I have never liked change & I wanted to run back to my old way of doing things. But not any more....     Have you ever just FELT change coming? That's what I am feeling right now. I don't know exactly what's coming my way.....but I'm ready to embrace it. I've been stuck in this sad, dark place for way too long & I'm ready to live in the sunshine.

P.S. I updated my playlist & added some really awesome music! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment