Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW

It's that time again! What are you loving? Link up with Jamie!

Before I share what I’m loving this week, let me first vent about what’s irritating the crap out of me! It’s not doing ANYTHING outside…but for some unknown reason, the stinkin internet keeps going out! I’m fixing to lose my mind! Why pay for the stinkin thing if it doesn’t work half the dang time??

Ok…I feel better. I’ve been feeling kind of “blah” here lately, so I’m going to make a list of my blessings to remind myself of how truly amazing my life is {even though right now is sort of a rough time for me.}

Here We Go:

!. My Family – They are truly amazing and have always been there for me when I needed them most. I know they are my biggest supporters & they will always be there for me when I need them,. I’m very lucky to have them.

2. Kobe – We’ve been together for four years now & he is the love of my life. There’s not a day that goes by that he doesn’t make me smile. He’s so beautiful and he has such a spunky little personality. I love cuddling with him before bed every night. He brings me so much joy!

3. Friends – {Old & new ones.} I have some great friends who love me for me! Recently, I’ve made a new friend who is absolutely AMAZING and he brings so much happiness to my life! I’m so thankful for him! I love all of my friends!

4. My Apartment – I’ve lived in this apartment since 2007 and it really is home. Even though it’s a studio apartment {meaning it’s small & sometimes looks messy even though it’s not messy} it’s MINE. It’s my “shelter from the storm.” I’m fixing to start decorating, cleaning, and organizing to make it feel even more like home. I can’t wait to start on these projects!

5. My Car – Ok…it’s not the Camaro, but it is still a car and it gets me from point A to point B & that’s really all that matters. It’s a cute little Honda that has been great so far & I pray that it continues to be a great car.

6. Clothes – So maybe they’re not the most expensive or the most stylish to some people, but I like them & that’s all that matters! There’s no way to describe my style other than it’s just “Chianne.” {And that’s just fine with me!}

7. Last but certainly not least is a loving & forgiving GOD – I make mistakes all the time. I’m not a perfect person {far from it} but I know that I don’t have to be, because my God is loving and forgiving. He is with me through everything and that is so comforting, because right now {with what I’m going through} that’s what I need more than anything. I pray that I can keep growing closer to Him and reading my Bible daily, and being thankful for all of my blessings!

Happy Wednesday Y’all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment