Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly Recap

Weekly Recap




In One Word Or Phrase: Sometimes it's best to just "let go." It hit me last night that I have been living with so many regrets & "what if's?" I have literally been making myself miserable & I don't want that anymore. I am starting on my new journey with an open mind & most importantly, an open heart. Please keep me in all your prayers.




I'm Dreaming of You:  True Happiness.



Song On Repeat:  None this week.



Gotta Write It Down:  "And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there." --1Corinthians 7:17



Lesson Learned: Sometimes I think I know how things REALLY are in someone else's life, but I truly have no clue about their journey. I need to stay focused on mine....



Highlight of the Week: Seeing my best friend & her little boy for the first time in months. I am so happy that we got to spend some time together yesterday. They make me happy & it warms my heart when that little 7 year old boy calls out "I love you, Chianne!"  Those are the sweetest words I've heard in awhile! Thank God for them.....



Weekend To Do List:  Try to survive & figure out what I'm going to do with my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment