Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekly Recap

I realize that it's Friday & I usually do these posts on Saturday, but I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have tomorrow, so I'm just going to do this now!

In One Word Or Phrase: I'm beginning to think that technology is really the enemy! {My cell-phone has went absolutely cRaZy this week! You wouldn't believe the nightmare it's been trying to send messages & receive calls!}




I'm Dreaming of You: Still Happiness.....it will come one day!



Song On Repeat: I haven't really listened to one song in particular this week, but I have found a radio station that plays 80's & 90's Country at night. {Which is my favorite Country! I don't like most of the new crap they play now!}



Gotta Write It Down:          

                                                               Pinterest


Lesson Learned: I guess it would be that things don't always go my way {heck...it seems like they never go my way!} but I just have to put a smile on my pretty face & keep on keepin on!



Picture To Frame: Sadly....I didn't take one pic this week. Oh well....guess something from pinterest will have to do......


And last, but certainly not least.....a little motivation/inspiration to get me "up & running again." {Pun intended}


All of the above images came from Pinterest



Highlight of the Week:  Definitely meeting Chris Young {the Country singer!} I didn't even know it was him at first! Silly me!!



Weekend To Do List: Spend some time with my awesome Daddy, go to lunch at my Papaw's on Sunday, clean my Mom & Dad's house, and {hopefully} start my running schedule!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Happy Father's Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment