Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly Recap

I really love doing these! It's especially good if you haven't gotten to blog everyday {or any at all} this week. It's short, sweet, and to the point! Here we go.....

In One Word Or Phrase: Some men are @$$h0***!

I'm Dreaming of You: Happiness {True contentment}

Song On Repeat: Not really ONE song....I have been listening to some of my older CD's, which contain a wide variety of music. It's so funny to find a CD I made in high school that has stuff like Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys or Ying Yang Twins, or Britney Spears haha!

Gotta Write It Down: Since joining Pinterest I have found so many inspirational quotes that I have re-pinned on to my boards! Here are a few:





Lesson Learned: As I mentioned above.....some guys are complete jerks! And ladies....when a man tells you that his wedding ring is a "fake" he wears all the time because he has girls throwing themselves at him.... know that he is so full of it! Come on guys.....Really??? 

Picture To Frame:

                                                     Me & Baby Kobe! He hates taking pictures lol!

Highlight of the Week: I guess the highlight of the week would have to be the time I spent with Tim. He's such a great person and we have so much fun together. I'm so very thankful that he came into my life!

Weekend To Do List: Clean Mom & Dad's house, Prepare for the interview I have first thing Monday morning, and I would like to get my apartment cleaned up. I mean, it's not BAD, but I want it to look waaaaayyyyyy better!

Happy Saturday Y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment