Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekly Recap

I've been such a horrible blogger this week & I truly am sorry BUT so much has happened within the past week that I am just now coming up for air! Please forgive me....I'll try to do better!

In One Word Or Phrase: "Let love in."  ;)

I'm Dreaming of You: Day at the lake!

Song On Repeat: "Cover Me"--Candlebox  ;)

Gotta Write It Down: "Cover Me" lyrics:  "Cover me...when I walk alone. Cover me...when my stance it stumbles home. Cover me....we'll trip on through the sands of time. Cover me....cause I've been branded, I've lost my mind."

Lesson Learned: People are going to think whatever they want to about you. All you can do is smile, be yourself, and not let anyone take that sparkle out of your eyes.

Picture To Frame:
Tim & I at Camino  :)

Highlight Of The Week:  See the above pic!

Weekend To Do List: Have fun and enjoy my time with the man in the above pic!  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment