Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Loving

What are you loving on this beautiful Wednesday? Link up with Jamie



Today, I’m loving the fact that I am done with complete idiots! I refuse to let them take-over my thoughts, my actions, and pretty much my whole life ANYMORE! If they want to be ignorant and mess everything up….go right ahead, but I won’t be a part of it anymore. I’m letting go….I’m a free-bird now!

Having said all that {really….getting it out of my system!} Here are some things that I’m really loving this week:

I finished the book Stand By Your Man, which was an autobiography about Tammy Wynette & I can’t believe how much I loved that book! I had the whole thing read within a couple of days. Honestly, I wasn’t a big fan of hers, but after reading this, I think I’ll definitely be playing some Tammy Wynette in my apartment! Since I finished reading that, I have started a new book called Whispers by Dean Koontz. So far, I cannot put it down. I love that I have the time to read the books I want to read! Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice to have a good job to keep me busy, but I am thankful for everything that is happening right now in my life, because I know it’s happening for a reason.

I mentioned in my last post that I was looking for a church to call home. I have been doing some internet research and found a couple of churches that I definitely want to check out. You can watch their sermons online, which is great because it gives me an idea about what kind of church they are {beliefs, etc.} I have always been a Church of Christ member, but I am open to other churches. I used to attend a Baptist church in Cannon County & I LOVED it there! I think that was the happiest time of my life, because I loved going to that church and I got what I needed spiritually from it. I am hoping to find a church like that. One where all the members love one another and are so welcoming. One that actually makes me want to get up on a Sunday morning and go to church. I know in my heart that things will not get better unless I do some of the work myself. Having said that, I haven’t been to church in a few months and I NEED to find a church to attend. Things are much easier to deal with when you have your life right with the Lord.

I am also loving that every-single-day I have been enjoying the best coffee creamer in the world! It’s the chai latte and it’s nothing short of amazing. They used to make a creamer that was called Chai Spice or something like that and it was my favorite, but of course they stopped making it, so I’ve had to go without it for a year or so. BOO! I found the chai spice creamer at Wal Mart the other day and that was the first item I put into the cart! I made sure to get several of them so I could enjoy them while they’re here. {I’m a dork….I know!} There’s nothing better than a good cup of coffee in the morning & I don’t see how people go without it!



I am loving my aviator sunglasses I got a couple of weeks ago for $5. I used to have a pair a few years ago, but they broke & I never could find a pair that I liked or that fit me. So while I was at Wal Mart {filling up the cart with coffee creamer!} I found the CUTEST pair of what I call “Top Gun Glasses.” I tried them on right there in the store and had to have them. Needless to say it was a good shopping trip. I was reunited with my long lost coffee creamer AND I got a pair of aviators that I love! SUCCESS!




Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment