Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Lovin

Link up with Jamie to share your Wednesday loves.

~ 1.~

I have another job interview first thing in the morning. It's not for a teaching position, but it's SOMETHING at least! I so desperately want my own classroom at a school I love, but I know that when the time is right, it will finally happen & I will appreciate it that much more!

~ 2.~

I love that for the past two nights, I have been sleeping like a baby. I so needed this considering I didn't sleep good AT ALL last week! {It's the little things that make me happy!}

~ 3.~

I have gotten my hands on some pretty amazing books and have not been able to put them down since my friend let me borrow them. The first one I read is White Hot by Sandra Brown. Ahhh....it was so good! It's a murder mystery & it's one of those books when everything is revealed at the end & you think "Why didn't I see that coming?!?" I would definitely recommend it if you're into that kind of thing. The one I'm working on now is The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly. I started it yesterday and I'm almost done with it. It's also a murder mystery. {Can you tell I'm not into the "yucky love books"}  :)







~ 4.~

I am working on so many things in my life right now {finding a job, organizing, cleaning, & decorating my apartment, writing out a budget for myself, taking better care of myself, etc.} I have just been praying that I can get everything together somehow & fix this mess. I am trying to find a church home, as well, because I know that I cannot better myself without having God in my life. Even though I do pray and read my bible, I know in my heart that that's not enough. I want to go somewhere to worship with other people. I know this would do me so much good. Please pray that I am able to get everything together in my life. I can't go on living the way I have been living....that's for sure.

Happy Wednesday Y'all! {Don't forget to link up!} 




No comments:

Post a Comment