Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday


 


This is my first time doing "Top 2 Tuesday" but it looked like so much fun, so I wanted to give it a shot. This week's topic is "Your Top 2 Pinterest finds." I spend so much time on this site it's ridiculous! I have so many things I've "re-pinned" haha! It's definitely addicting!
Ok, here we go.......




Ok.....no I'm not pregnant {not even married yet} but I do love ALL things "baby." I'll be the first to admit that I have "baby fever." I love looking at nursery's. I am definitely a "planner" so I love to pick out all the things I want {even though I know I'll probably change my mind too many times to count!} But still....how cute are these right??? {The first one is my favorite! I love the colors!} & I definitely love Pinterest! Click on the button at the top to share your top 2 pinterest finds! Have fun!




1 comment:

  1. Oh so fun to see your Top 2 today! I saw that same reddish/pink baby room pic on pinterest and ALMOST posted it! Such a cute room! Too bad I don't have a baby to go in it! :) I almost missed your post, don't forget to link up on my site so I can see it next time! :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete