Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Hello bloggy friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful, blessed day! My day started somewhat early this morning. I had a job interview at Michael's {the arts & crafts store}. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have the job. {At least I hope so....I am in desperate need of a job!} I didn't sleep well last night, so my original plan was to go to the interview, come home & take a nap, & then get up and get some stuff done. Well....It was so gorgeous today that I ended up coming home after the interview & spending most of my day outside. It was so relaxing & just what I needed to relieve some stress.

At this moment, I am watching the movie The Breakup {with Jen Aniston & Vince Vaughn}. I've never seen it before & so far, I'm loving it! {Btw....I'm typing this post during commercials}.  :)

My plan for tomorrow is to get up, clean the apartment, move some of the furniture, and get ready for tomorrow night. I also want to get in some kind of work-out tomorrow. I have been wanting to try some new work-outs that I can do in my apartment because 1.) It's way to hot to do any type of exercise outside & 2.) I have been feeling "blah" & I know that working out will make me feel a lot better! I am dying to try Insanity.

When I was sitting outside reading this afternoon, two of the cutest bunnies came hopping up the sidewalk & stopped right in front of where I was sitting. I guess they didn't know that I was there. I sat and watched them forever before they took off. A few minutes later, I spotted them underneath a pear tree. So sweet!

I need to start on my budget soon. I have to get something on paper that I can go by & keep track of. {Especially since I don't have a job right now!} Plus...I'm in the process of organizing everything in my chaotic life, so that's just one of the many things I need to cross off my "to do list."

Well....Kobe & I are fixing to go to bed. Happy Thursday Guys!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment