Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It's time to write random & link up with Carissa!

Last night, Tim & I went to a place called Duggers to eat something and just hang out for awhile. While we were there, we ran into an old friend of Tim's. His name was Chris. So Tim introduced me to "Chris" and I didn't think anything of it. I just shook his hand and said "Nice to meet you." After a few minutes of them chatting, Chris walked away from our table & Tim says "Chianne.....that was Chris Young {the country singer}." I thought he was lying! I got a better look at Chris and I was like "Oh my goodness.....that is him isn't it?!?" Tim just laughed at me. I had seen him before on tv, but I just didn't put two and two together. Needless to say....it was quite an experience that won't be forgotten! I shook the man's hand and had no stinkin clue who he was lol! Whoops! Anyways....I didn't make a big deal about it, because I knew he was there to hang out with his buddies and just have a fun, relaxing night. I'm glad that I got to meet him though!  :)

First thing this morning, I had another job interview. I've got to be honest, I'm very thankful that I even got the interview in the first place, but I am soooooo tired of filling out applications, emailing principals, and getting dressed up in stuffy, uncomfortable clothes and going to interviews! I wish I could get a teaching job already! There used to be a huge demand for teachers.....now there are no jobs available for teachers. That's the economy for you! It stinks!

I really need to be cleaning my apartment, but I have been relaxing and reading allllll day! I cannot get enough of the book I am currently reading and I've only got a few more pages until I'm finished. I'm DYING to know how it ends! {I'm a total dork, I know!}

Tonight, I am finally going to watch the movie Water For Elephants & I am totally excited about that! I love Robert Pattinson {but then again....who doesn't??} I've heard it was a great movie, but the book is way better, so I hope to eventually get my hands on the book too.

Happy Monday Y'all!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment