Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Hello blog world! I can't believe that it's already Friday. This week has flown by! It seems the whole month is flying by, as well. I could not sleep again last night. That's every-single-night this week that I haven't been able to sleep good. Not sure what that's all about but I hope that tonight I can get a good night's sleep.... Lord knows I need one. When I lose sleep.....I lose my mind. I mean, I become an irrational, emotional mess & it just gets worse until I'm able to get some rest. {God bless the people around me during those times!}

I broke down last night and joined http://www.pinterest.com/ & oh my goodness....I'm OBSESSED now! At first, I was like what'ts the big deal about this whole thing? Then I got an account last night & I saw exactly what's up with all the pinning madness! I was re-pinning stuff like crazy last night. And I may or may not have boards for "All Things Wedding" & my favorite: "All Things Baby." Love love love it! Definitely check it out if you haven't yet.....you'll become addicted to it!

Tonight, I'm going with my friend Tim to watch him perform at a place in Lebanon. I'm looking forward to getting out of the house for a little while & hopefully meeting some new people. :)

This weekend in my home-town of Manchester, TN, Bonnaroo is going on. I can only imagine how horrible the traffic is right about now. I am definitely planning to stay away from there this weekend! I went to The Roo last year to see Jay-Z & that was an AWESOME show, but this year there wasn't really anyone I wanted to see except for Lil Wayne & Florence and the Machine. Definitely not worth the cost of the weekend pass! {And since I'm sort of {REALLY} jobless & broke right now, I couldn't go if I wanted to!}

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment