Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changes

Yesterday afternoon, I decided that it was time to do something with my hair. The last time it was colored was back in February....and it was blonde. So you can imagine the lovely ugly roots I had showing.  I have been wanting to go darker with my hair because 1.) It's easier to deal with & I don't have roots showing two weeks after I've colored it. 2.) Going lighter with my hair does so much damage to it. Darker colors are a lot better for my hair. 3.) I like the blonde, but I am a true redhead at heart {I always wanted to have curly, red hair.....I have straight, brown hair.} I honestly think that red is my color. It just fits me. It also fits my fiery personality {especially when I get mad haha!} Anyways...without further ado....here's the new redheaded Chianne:




Cute huh?! I am totally loving it!


I am really looking forward to this 4th of July weekend. This Saturday is the annual Middle Tennessee Tractor Ride. My Dad & his best friend got this together a few years ago & it has turned out to be a really big deal! People come from all over just to ride in the "tractor parade." I look forward to this every year. It's so awesome to see all the different tractors! My Dad usually hooks a trailer on to his tractor & that's where me, Mama, & my brother usually ride. After the ride, there is usually a big dinner at the community center. It's tons of fun & I can't wait to put on my red cowboy boots and be the little "dixie rebel" I used to be.  :)

On the 4th of July, my aunt & uncle have this HUGE breakfast for all the people in their community. This will be my first time going, because last year the tractor ride was on the 4th, so I helped out with that. I am so looking forward to stuffing my face with pancakes {mmmmmm!!} and spending time with my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment