Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WILW

What are you loving on this beautiful Wednesday? Link up with Jamie!

This Wednesday I'm loving so many awesome things!

1. I was so blessed & fortunate to be able to go on a field-trip with my 3rd graders that I student taught & subbed for to Rock City. It was a wonderful, fun-filled day that I SO NEEDED!  Rock City is such a gorgeous place and the kids LOVED IT! Today was a tad bit stuffy, but not unbearable! {The bus ride was the hottest part of the day!} Today was their last day as 3rd graders, and I was so excited that I was able to share that with them! These kids have changed my life {for the better} & reinforced my love for teaching. I'm so thankful to have been a part of their school year! Here are some pics from the day:
Ms. Bobbi & I

Ms. Pirtle & I

Me :)
I still have so many more pics to load & edit, but those are a few highlights!

2. I got these AWESOME voodoo dolls {no...I'm not a freak or anything!} They are supposed to bring me luck & love. Goodness knows I need that! Anyways....I just thought they were so adorable, and it never can hurt to have "good luck charms". ;)

3. I've been writing non-stop in my journal and it's so therapeutic! I didn't know how much has really built up inside of me until I read over what I had written! I'm going to need a new journal soon haha!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete